Saturday, May 19, 2012

conTInnUaTIonnnn of tha story...

March 24
Now, I have a smile on my face. To make me happy, Smartu has finalised our honeymoon. Tomorrow we leave for Ooty and Kodikanal for five days. But the tensions and problems are still there. But I don’t care about these damn problems. To hell with it. I have decided to live my life the way I used to live it... with no boundaries and no mental pressure.

March 30
We returned from the trip. It was ok. Smartu tried to behave normally with me, but he was not his usual self and I can feel what is going on in his mind. He is trying to make me feel that he is doing a lot for me by accepting me and our relationship. But who cares about me? I did not expect these complications after marriage. The tension is killing me. Mummiji says she is punishing herself as she has spoilt her son’s life through this marriage. She says Mikku sacrificed his love life just for her happiness. Why is she feeling all this now? Why didn’t she think of this before our marriage? They are all thinking about themselves, but no one is bothered about how I feel. What wrong have I done? Anyway, I enjoyed the trip because I love travelling. We went boating and visited some lovely places.

March 31
I love cricket and today was India-Pakistan semi-final in World Cup 2011. We defeated Pakistan and we are in the finals against Sri Lanka on Saturday. Rest is ok.

April 2
Yiiipppyy….. India have won the World Cup. What an awesome match it was. It filled me with excitement. All Indians worship cricket and our players proved that they are gods of cricket. They have brought back the World Cup after 23 long years. It is a great day for all Indians. Smartu is totally drunk and it is 1.00 am in the night and he is out of home. I think I my entire life will be like this only.

No comments: