Tuesday, February 28, 2012

conTInnUaTIonnnn of tha story...


Feb 28
I became MinnUji’s dulhan yesterday. I married him yesterday. After that there was the vidayi hogayi. You know diary, for the first time MinnU held my hands. We fell asleep with him holding my hands. When I woke up I saw him beside me and I really did not believe that I was married to him. It all went like a dream.


March 1
I started the day with my MinnU. He was sleeping just beside me. We enjoyed very cosy moments together. We did not sleep almost the whole night. I mean the whole night. I feel great and it’s all new to me. Now I’m not just Sweety, but Mr Sikandar Abhijeeth’s wife. I accept this position with dignity, love and respect, because I love and respect him a lot.

March 2
As promised, I kissed my MinnU on his lips last night. O My God! With this kiss, mene apna MinnU ko aur zyda apnaya and he became mine today. It was our first intimate physical moment and everything went easily. Tomorrow is my vidai and I will leave my house permanently with my MinnUji. I have a little fear, but am very excited as well. I am very excited to be going to my new house. You will be there with me always, my diary.

March 3
Today is my MinnU’s birthday and I was the first to wish him. Now I’m the bahu of Flat No. 194. I cried a lot at the time of vidai. We celebrated his birthday.


No comments: