Thursday, February 23, 2012

Storry........

Feb 15
Today, I spoke for a long time with MinnU. This morning he went to see his boss’s new born baby. Later, he told me that today he understood the value of a wife and baby in a man’s life. He thanked me as I am going to be his wife and give him a cute baby. I’m desperately waiting for the moment when I will give my MinnU our baby. O God, please grant my wish. Now I want to talk to my MinnU about our future.

Feb 16
Today my MinnU said, ‘I love you’. My morning became beautiful with this. I think my MinnU is a little upset and I know he will not tell me the reason. He still thinks I’m not mature enough to understand his feelings. MinnU will come on the 24th and I miss him. Eight days left to see him and I want the days to go fast.

Feb 17
Shekhar (brother) came and Papa went to meet MinnU’s parents. Papa was very upset after that as Mummiji told him about the furniture and all other household things which Papa will have to give me at the time of marriage. Papa is tense as he has very little money left.

Feb 20
MinnU woke me up today. I forget everything else when I speak to him.

Feb 21
Mummiji has been hospitalised and I’m worried. God please make her well soon. Other marriage tensions still prevail.

Feb 24
MinnU will come to Patna tomorrow and all the rituals will start.

Feb 25
There were a lot of rituals and ceremonies to perform and I did not have the time to speak to MinnU today. We had the mehandi ceremony and this time I got a good colour. I enjoyed the sangeeth.

Feb 26
MinnU surprised me by coming to my house. I was happy to see him and we spent many hours together. I am excited about my wedding.



No comments: