Sunday, February 12, 2012






Jan 10
I didn’t wish him in the morning and I felt guilty. He wished me and spoke to me today. It was romantic. It’s all new to me. He asked me many lovely questions and I felt happy and blushed with delight. I made him happy with my answers. I felt very happy and loved him more when he said we will become good friends before we were married. Today, he told me that another girl had stolen his heart before we met, but there was nothing between them except that he had a soft corner for that girl. I don’t have a problem with this, but I will tease him about it. My in-laws are very good to me. I’m going to sleep now. MinnU...

Jan 14
Today is Makara Sankranti and I wished him. We had good food but I missed him a lot. I was worried about his lunch. I had a feast, but he didn’t have anything special. If I had a chance I would have gone to him and prepared his favourite chavel, dal, aalo ka bhujia, panneer ki sabji and dhania patta ki chatni. My parents and I spoke to him and his parents on this festival day.


to be continued......................


LIke us on facebook....

No comments: