Wednesday, February 22, 2012

continUUUUATIONn....

Feb 8
He woke me up at 4.30 am. And we exchanged naughty messages. I felt I had already become his wife. MinnU did not call me the whole day. I was bored.

Feb 10
We have begun packing for the marriage. Almost 55 bags. We leave now for Patna.

Feb 13
I love singing. I practised today. MinnU and I used to chat the whole night... naughty, romantic love talk. He cared for me a lot. We spoke until midnight. At 12’o’clock we wished each other a happy Valentine’s Day. This is our first Valentine’s Day and we are not together. I told him to come early to Patna, but he said he will come on the 24th. I told him that I will give him a kiss on the lips if he stopped smoking. He agreed, but said I should start it first (the kiss). I agreed because I love him. If he quits his bad habits why should I have any problems with kissing him?

Feb 14
Today is Valentine’s Day. I was bored, as MinnU was busy. Rahul (friend) called me and proposed to me but I scolded him a lot. And I told him if he does it again, I will stop talking to him. He apologised. He was serious, but what the hell yaar. I love my MinnU a lot and cannot even listen to this kind of scrap from others. These are sacred words and I only want to hear them from my MinnU. Rahul spoilt my mood today.

No comments: