Friday, February 17, 2012

Jan 21
It was a great day and I was excited to see MinnU... He had a party last night and he asked me to wake him up at 4.30 in the morning. It was a difficult task but I did it and he reached Patna this afternoon. He came to our room. It was the first time I was meeting him after 25 long days. It was a beautiful moment. Then we went to dinner and we continued chatting via SMS...

Jan 22
I messaged him ‘good morning’, but I didn’t get a reply. I applied mehendi on my hands for the engagement... No, it was for my MinnU. People say if I get dark red colour on my hands, it is a good sign. But, I didn’t get the colour I expected. This spoiled my mood. TOMORROW IS THE SPECIAL DAY IN MY LIFE.

Jan 23
Today is the most beautiful day in my life. Today is my engagement with MinnU and I’m getting nervous. Today he woke me up with a love message. I got ready and waited for shagun. The tilak ceremony for MinnU was conducted and then the engagement. We both had dinner and spoke for half an hour. Every one told me I looked beautiful and even MinnU was happy. After he left, I sent him an SMS saying I missed him. It’s over and I’m tired now, but I can’t wait for the day when we will be married.


to bee continueeeddddd......



cute and emotional 

No comments: