Monday, February 20, 2012

COntinUAtioN of the STOry......

Feb 1
I was shocked when Mummiji told me that they are unhappy with the behaviour of my parents. It’s because she did not like the clothes we bought for MinnU for our engagement. In future, she wanted us to buy things for MinnU only from Bangalore. She also asked if my parents were giving their daughter things like furniture, cots, mattresses, TV, dressing table etc. Tell me diary, how can I ask Papa for these things. They are selling off Mama’s gold and are struggling with marriage expenses. My parents are on one side and on the other my sasural. What should I do now? I will try to keep both sides happy. Today I fasted for my MinnU.

Feb 4
I got my wedding card today. It’s beautiful, I am happy.

Feb 6
Sorry diary, I was very busy talking to MinnU as he was on leave. We spoke all day and he sent me pictures of our flat in Bangalore. The flat is beautiful and I will be the queen there. I’m excited to be going there.

Feb 8
He woke me up at 4.30 am. And we exchanged naughty messages. I felt I had already become his wife. MinnU did not call me the whole day. I was bored.


No comments: