Saturday, February 11, 2012


Jan 5
I prepared a three-page shopping list for MinnU... Today MinnU told me about his girlfriends. I thought if I am getting a guy like him, I should adjust with these things. But I have faith in him and I don’t think he will cheat me. I have tied him with my love.

Jan 6
I love my sasural because I’m getting MinnU just because of them. For the first time I told him ‘I love you’.

Jan 7
My day starts with wishing my MinnU, and every day I wish him at 4 am in the morning. He told me today that till the day of our engagement, (Jan 23) I should not message him or call him. He felt that if we speak every day, the excitement and spark would disappear from our relationship. I feel he will not love me. I felt I was unable to create any kind of feelings in him.

Jan 9
I feel he also misses me a lot. He called to say that I should not tell anyone of the condition that he has imposed on me. He told me that he missed me a lot. I think he missed me and I want him to miss me. I want him to start loving me... It’s just the beginning and he will love me.


to be coNtinUeddddd...................!




No comments: