Friday, February 17, 2012

Jan 25
He was the only thing on my mind and I didn’t want to think of anything else either. He told me he missed me a lot and wanted to spend more time with me. We spoke for two hours. Today I told him how much I love him and also proposed filmi style. He told me he loves me a lot. I don’t have any words to express my feelings and happiness. He gives me all the happiness in my life. A girl wants only love, respect, safety, security, and faith from her husband and my MinnU is giving me all that. I have got the best person in my life. My Mummiji is a sweetheart. Tomorrow, my MinnU will leave for Bangalore. I can’t wait to talk to him. In the evening, my uncle and aunt came with gifts. They pretended to be happy, but inside I knew they were upset because I had consented to marry someone else and not their son, who loves me very much.

Jan 27
I wished him (MinnU) in the morning and he replied romantically. We had a romantic chat early in the morning. Today was his bachelor’s party and he went to Mysore with all his friends. He drank a lot. I didn’t call him as he was drunk. I just had an SMS chat.

Jan 30
Today Papa met Mummiji and I saw the wedding card MinnU’s family has printed. It was nice.

Jan 31
Even after four meetings in his office, he found time for me and spoke to me. I share all things with you, but today something happened which I want to forget. I will not tell you. Because whenever I read it, it would hurt me. I miss MinnU. I want to live my entire life with him happily. In just 27 days, I will be his wife forever. I’m waiting for it.


cute and emotionaL

No comments: