Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Jan 18
His mother, I mean Mummiji, called up to tell me to buy a good gift for Nupurji. I told her that I will give her a gift which she will never forget in her life. That sounded rude to her and I immediately apologised. We shopped for things for my engagement and marriage. Papa told me that we had three more rounds of shopping to do. I am learning a lot nowadays, something new every time. With each passing day, my excitement is growing. My life is taking a new turn. It’s the beginning of a new chapter in my life. It’s titled LOVE.

Jan 20
I packed my bags and travelled to Patna to get ready for the engagement. I spoke to MinnU and we discussed about where we would honeymoon. We haven’t decided yet, but it might be some place in the north-east. I booked the same room in Hotel Mayur where MinnU and I first met. My MinnU is coming to Patna tomorrow and I’m excited.

to be continuedddd..................

¤CuTE aNd EmotIONaL¤

No comments: